Looking for a new career?
Needing great benefits?
Desiring an opportunity to advance?
Denton Central Appraisal District offers a positive work environment that embraces integrity, consistency, kindness, dedication and unity as core values. We have exceptional compensation and benefits and a remarkable leadership team that has a passion for developing highly qualified professionals in a challenging and rewarding organization. We provide on the job training as well as continuing education opportunities across all departments.
Some of the benefits we provide include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Texas County and District Retirement Services
- Paid Licensing, Training and Education
- Career Development
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- 13 paid holidays
Take a look at the positions we have available. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please follow the three steps below to successfully apply for one of our job openings.
- Fill out Employment Application.
- Fill out DCAD Applicant Questionnaire.
- Email application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Open Positions (All positions are posted until filled):
Residential Supervisor (position starts January 1, 2024)
Denton Central Appraisal District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.